Thursday 29 December 2011

Crafted Christmas Pressies

Hi Everyone,

Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas. We had a perfect Christmas. My mom, granny and granddad were here with us. It made Ben's first Christmas very special indeed.

This year I was very over ambitious with the amount of projects I decided to do for Christmas and some did not get completed in time.

I made a stocking for Ben. I used red felt for the stocking and lined it with a Christmassy fabric with some gold ric rac around the top. I used some gold piping for around the seams. I also sewed in a little pocket on the inside with little note in it saying it was made for him on his 1st Christmas for Ben to read someday. I didn't have a pattern so I made it up as a went along with the result that I made some extra work for myself in spots. Still I was happy with the results.
Stocking

Pocket inside

Stocking top and lining fabric
I'll post the other projects as I upload some pictures. 

Until next time,

Happy Crafting, x

No comments:

Post a Comment