Tuesday 11 October 2011

Tuesday Tallies for One a Day

Hi Everyone,

Sorry i'm so late posting my progress. Todays been a busy day. My little man is keeping me very busy. We're off home to Mayo tomorrow to visit the grannies. I'm really looking forward to visiting. Its always nice to go home and have my mom spoil us.

How is everyone's One a Day coming along? Progress here is going ok. I'm just managing a block a day quota. Well some days I don't get any done so the next day I've to make up the numbers. I have only done one new block. I reversed the colours on the first tradional square I did and it looks nice.




I don't think i'm going to do many more new blocks. At this point I just need to focus on building up numbers of each type of block. So far i've done 10 of each type of block so I think i'm up to 60 blocks approx. The next step will be to deside on a design.

I hope everyone is getting on well. I'm looking forward to checking out everyones progress.

Until next time,
Happy Crocheting, x

No comments:

Post a Comment