Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween

Hi Everyone,

Hope your all having a super spooky halloween. We've been inundated with trick or treaters all evening and I am officially out of all sweet things. I even had to raid my stash of kit kats after I ran out of sweets to give out. Its probably for the best though because while sweets lurk in my press I feel compeled to eat them all and thats not good for an expanding waistline.

I decided to do some halloween amigurimi as a break from the One a Day. Unfortunately I became so absorbed with searching for the lace join(thank you for all the tips on places to search, I have found a join but more about that tomorrow in Tuesday Tallies) that halloween amigurimi got placed on the back burner. On Saturday I realised Halloween was fast approaching so I downloaded some patterns and began making them yesterday. I completed just one, a ghost, Halloween Ghost.


I decided then that I'd like to do a witch and began designing my own pattern. Got the body, head, arms and a dress done then couldn't figure out what to do for a nose so decided to take a break and dress up my little man in his pumpkin outfit instead. I never got back to finish the witch off so she will now be buried in a mound of yarn until next halloween because I am itching to get back to my one a day tomorrow.


For any of you that do want some good halloween amigurimi patterns I found the Lion Brand Yarn website was very good. I also have a book Creepy Cute Crochet which has some good patterns too.



Hope you all had a great Halloween.

Until next time,

Happy Crocheting, x

1 comment:

  1. do you have the pattern for Happy Days Crochet Baby Mobile? I've exhausted all ways of finding it with no luck at all & i'm desperate to make it for my god-sons new baby

    ReplyDelete